At BrandMaker, we re-think content marketing
Great companies are built by great people, and if you fall into this category, we'd like to hear from you! BrandMaker employees are some of the brightest and most creative thinkers around the globe, and thinking "outside the box" is a key requirement. As we tread new ground in new directions, it's important you believe you can make a real difference with ideas and ingenuity. You'll find our culture to be supportive of individuals who challenge the norm, present new ways of thinking, and maybe are just a bit crazy.
Want to see if you might be a fit for the team? Send your resume and a brief introduction to hr@BrandMaker.com.
Current vacant positions
Would you like to know how Marketing & Sales meets IT? Then become a part of our Global Growth Team as B2B Inside Sales Representative (m/f)
- The core responsibility is to serve on the frontline of the marketing and sales process to prospect and generate interest in our suite of Cloud-Based Marketing Software Solutions
- As well as to get the prospect to take a qualified next step in the form of either attending a meeting, a webinar (live product demo of the solution) or speak with a Sales Consultant
- This position involves making 50 plus calls a day
- It also involves converting at least 3-4 leads into SQL's per week
- 25% of the conversations will be outbound driven, with some elements of inbound call handling
BrandMaker will provide the marketing program, the leads, the training and tools to reach your goals The Inside Sales representative will provide the knowledge, skills, attitude and work ethic to hit the daily quota For a hungry and motivated rep, this position can also be a spring-board into a Sales role which is a closer’s position.
Your skill set:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to asking probing questions
- Ability to pique interest
- Ability to get the prospective client to take the next step in the process
- Strong calling abilities
- Excellent telephone presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Extremely organized and efficient
- Ability and desire to take initiative
Experience required with:
- Software of any kind and / or experience with Marketing Automation / Cloud technology – preferably SaaS based
- Salesforce CRM or any CRM system
- Understanding of a complex sales process
- Understanding of how volume determines contact rates on successful campaigns
Send your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.