About the Job:
The ABM & Campaign Manager role is a senior role in an expanding marketing team, that drives the planning, execution, and optimization of integrated ABM & campaign activities for our Enterprise segment in North America. The ideal candidate has experience in working with stakeholders in marketing and sales to identify and address target verticals, drive pipeline generation and revenue growth. We’re looking for a pro-active, motivated self-starter that has a passion for ABM. The ABM & Campaign Manager is responsible for identifying the right personas in our target accounts, delivering personalized campaigns and optimizing performance. This position requires a combination of digital marketing skills, project/program management, deep understanding of the buying personas:
- Develop and launch targeted ABM programs to drive sales pipeline, leveraging multiple channels including email, web, digital advertising, direct mail, events, webinars, etc.
- Understand the buyers within enterprise accounts – pain points, demographics, and how they buy.
- Partner closely with the ABM Manager EMEA, BD and Sales to develop the right target account strategy and account lists
- Define, measure, and report on key ABM success metrics (e.g. campaign performance, account-level engagement, and ROI)
- Partner with Marketing Operations to evaluate and implement ABM-related processes, workflows, tools and technology (i.e. campaign personalization, lead-to-account hand-offs)
- Support sales in pipeline activities to optimize customer experience and sales growth
- Ensure timely deployment of initiatives and campaigns by managing stakeholders, budget, timelines, and processes.
- Determine and manage program budgets
What You Need to Succeed:
- Proven experience as an ABM & Campaign Manager in the B2B segment
- Familiar with ABM software like triblio, demandbase or Engagio
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Excellent communication & project management skills
- Knowledge about marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- BSc/BA in Marketing or similar field
- Background in copywriting is a plus