About the Job:
- Contribute to the contract management of customer contracts of the BrandMaker Group
- Creation of new customer contracts and ongoing data maintenance in our order and contract management tool
- Contributing to the correct billing of all contracts and professional services
- Answering written and telephone queries from our customers
- Supporting the accounting team in the proper booking of our business transactions
What You Need to Succeed:
- Very good commercial training
- First professional experience in accounting, billing or order processing
- Independent, reliable and systematic way of working
- A sense of humour, team spirit and enjoyment in helping to shape processes
- Experienced handling of MS-Office products, especially Excel
- Fluent German and very good English skills
What We Offer:
- You have the possibility to work from your home office.
- If you are on site, you can look forward to an attractive location with all shops for daily needs and direct proximity to the city centre, including a multi-storey car park and direct tram connection.
- You can choose from an extensive range of soft drinks and coffee specialities free of charge on site
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work.
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere is friendly.
- You can bring your ideas to the table with us
- We encourage and promote suitable personal initiatives for further training
- Various benefits and a generous pension scheme are also available to you
- 30 days holiday right from the start are standard with us