The Business Development Manager role is a senior role in an expanding marketing team, that extend our reach in EMEA through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. The ideal candidate has experience in working with stakeholders in marketing and sales to address target verticals and win new prospects, drive pipeline generation and revenue growth. We’re looking for a pro-active, motivated self-starter that has a passion for people and building relationships with them. The Business Development Manager is responsible for the follow up of marketing generated leads, identifying new personas in our target accounts and turning them into sales leads. This position requires a combination of sales skills, project management, deep understanding of the buying personas:
About the Job:
- Managing both our marketing inbounds and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the investigation and qualification of sales potential
- Identify customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assist in the implementation of marketing campaigns, and support in data selection and enrichment
- Take over the lead for follow up campaigns, track performance, and report metrics
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, and organizing handover to sales
- Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and product knowledge
What You Need to Succeed:
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager in the B2B segment
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task.
- English fluent or mother tongue.
- Excellent organizational and outbound skills.
- Ability to under the enterprise businesses, be proactive, positive with a high level of motivation.
- BSc/BA in Marketing/Sales or similar field
What We Offer:
- Both on-site and remote work is possible with us
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere friendly
- We demand and promote suitable personal initiatives for further education
- many benefits such as a generous pension plan are also available for you
- 30 days vacation right at the beginning are standard with us
- Attractive salary with performance-related bonus