This job awaits you:
- As Data Excellence Manager, you will help our most important international customers to optimize their processes and manage their data efficiently, thereby securing the value proposition of BrandMaker.
- You will work remotely but still in our consulting team and closely with our most important customers. With your prudence and reliability, you will secure the MRM business value of BrandMaker.
- You plan and organize your work yourself and are supported by other colleagues in consulting and account management.
- In your work, you will gain deep insights into the processes and metrics of our customers. Your trustful and structured work and your open communication make it easier for you to coordinate the tasks at hand.
- At any time you will find yourself in a team of experienced colleagues who can help you with questions or problems.
- Your further development at BrandMaker, for example to an experienced consultant or account manager, will be actively encouraged by us.
You bring this for the job:
- You have already gained initial experience in the marketing or agency environment during your studies or in your career and have a strong interest in customer topics, processes and structures.
- You are communicative, structured and clear in your statements and confident in dealing with people and systems.
- Your planned work creates transparency and helps you to act in a high-performance team.
- You are reliable in your statements and your actions and have your own high quality standards
- You want to work independently without feeling like a lone fighter. In this way you create an optimal working atmosphere for yourself, your colleagues and your customers.
- You don’t mind occasional trips (approx. 10%) and you speak fluent German and very good English, so that you can communicate with your foreign colleagues and international customers.
- You will primarily work remotely, but of course our office in an attractive location in the center of Karlsruhe is also available to you.
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere friendly
- We demand and promote suitable personal initiatives for further education
- Benefits such as a generous pension plan are also available to you
- 30 days vacation right at the beginning are standard with us
- Attractive salary with performance-related bonus