This job awaits you:
- As a Digital Marketing Specialist you are responsible for the management and optimization of the website, marketing automation, SEO, paid search activities and social media.
- Your main focus is the support of our homepage including search engine marketing (Google Adwords and Search), the marketing automation tool and the social media channels.
- You will develop an integrated digital strategy across all communication channels (social media, email/nuturing campaigns, landing pages/microsites, website) and optimize lead generation and conversion of various digital and social campaigns.
- You measure both the success and return on investment (ROI) of the activities.
- You work closely with the Director of Marketing to identify and address the right target groups and markets based on customer profiles.
- You monitor competitors and develop your own strategies and campaigns based on trends and insights.
- You continuously monitor and suggest improvements to the usability, content and conversion points of the company’s website to support the company’s growth objectives.
You bring this for the job:
- You will fit in with us if you have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a comparable degree programme.
- You have at least three years of professional experience in digital marketing and experience in implementing digital marketing strategies in the B2B sales environment, preferably in the high-tech sector.
- You are enthusiastic about new marketing technologies and instruments as well as innovative marketing tools.
- You have proven skills in social media marketing, email marketing and website strategy/development.
- You have sound knowledge in the following areas: HTML/WordPress and web analytics, marketing automation (e.g. with HubSpot)
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- You are a team player with a high level of commitment and a reliable and systematic way of working.
- Varied and exciting tasks await you in a team of professionals who love their work
- An attractive location with all shops for your daily needs and in direct proximity to the city centre, a multi-storey car park and direct tram connections are also available
- Benefits such as massage, KVV subsidy or a personal parking space are just as much a part of our offer as subsidies for our pension plans are
- We demand and promote suitable personal initiatives for further qualification
- 30 days vacation right from the start are our standard
- With regular events we strengthen the team spirit within all departments