BrandMaker is a global company with offices in the USA, Germany, Russia and Bulgaria. BrandMaker has created an industry leading marketing operations software that works with enterprise companies (Mercedes-Benz, Bayer, Zeiss) and we are looking for Java Developers to join our development team in Russia.
This role is based in our Novosibirsk office but can also be remote. BrandMaker is growing, join us on the adventure!
What You’ll Do:
- System architecture improvement: OpenAPI tools development, development of approaches to porting monolithic parts of the system to a private cloud
- Work closely with global teams to extend system functionality
- Provide legacy code support
- Migrate BrandMaker to ReactUI
- Help us prepare to build “atomic services” as docker container, also with AWS Fargate
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience with Core Java SE
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and ability to apply them
- Data structures, arrays, trees, hashtables, lists.
- Experience with SQL relational databases’ transactions or NoSQL databases.
- Knowledge of JPA, JAX-RS.
Ideally You Have:
- Knowledge of English at business correspondence level.
- Knowledge about AWS Services.
Our Tech Stack:
- Java SE8 (other languages will be decided during cloud transformation)
- Data layer uses MySQL, SQL, ElasticSearch
Benefits from BrandMaker:
- Opportunity to work for a global Company with customers from some of the world’s leading companies
- Paid professional development (training, seminars, conferences)
- With proven success, potential for possible relocation to Germany or Bulgaria
- Paid English and German courses
- Advanced medical insurance
- Drinks and food provided in the office throughout the day
- Official contract, full social package, “white salary”
- Five day work week with flexible work schedule
- Payment for home office equipment for remote workers
- Regular pay increases based on performance
- Fully-paid relocation to Novosibirsk for you and your family
BrandMaker gives enterprise marketers the visibility and control to optimize their marketing operations around the world. That ́s why Forrester named us as a leader in Marketing Resource Management.
We help enterprise marketing leaders get on top of the five key elements of their marketing operations – their budgets, campaign planning, content development, brand management, and performance reporting. In working with enterprise leaders for more than a decade, BrandMaker has increased their effectiveness in each operational area, giving them the ability to see and respond to market changes with unprecedented agility.
BrandMaker is trusted by senior marketers at more than 300 leading companies around the world. We support over 300,000 active users in 86 countries. Together we are responsible for over 2 million assets and $20B in marketing spend, including UBS, Deutsche Bank, Porsche, Daimler, Zeiss and Bayer.