This job awaits you:
As Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you are part of our marketing team and take over the professional responsibility for the following topics:
- Based on the product concepts, you will formulate accurate documents for product positioning, benefit arguments and sales arguments for the various target groups.
- You will create all marketing materials for the individual products (e.g. fact sheets, videos, website)
- You will be involved in the planning and implementation of product launches and product marketing activities via the various communication channels.
- You will communicate the quarterly release notes of our products to our customers and prepare the documentation for them.
- You always keep an eye on the competition and keep your colleagues up to date with relevant market and competition information. To this end, you will visit conferences and trade fairs to get a picture.
- Together with the marketing management, you will create presentations for events to position BrandMaker through interesting storytelling.
- Together with the executive board and product management, you will develop new product visions and create presentations for them.
You bring this for the job:
- You have successfully completed your apprenticeship or studies with relevant focal points such as International Marketing, Marketing Communication
- You enjoy developing and documenting new topics and product ideas.
- Thanks to a good feeling for language, you are able to prepare even complex issues in a structured and target group-oriented manner
- Your working style is characterized by a quick perception, great commitment and initiative
- You are enthusiastic about IT and software topics and thanks to good team and communication skills you are able to interact confidently with colleagues and external people across departments
- For this you speak and write fluent German and business fluent written and spoken English
- A positive mindset and a pinch of humour round off your profile
- You can look forward to an attractive location with all shops for daily needs and the direct proximity to the city centre including a multi-storey car park and direct tram connection
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere friendly
- With regular events such as release parties, summer parties and Christmas celebrations, the relaxed exchange with colleagues is not neglected
- Benefits such as a long-term parking card, massage or KVV subsidies and a pension plan are also available for you