This job awaits you:
- As a project manager, you will oversee the implementation projects of our marketing software for a defined group of national and international customers
- Your contacts will mainly be from the marketing departments of our customers
- From supporting our sales team in closing deals to project preparation (planning, staffing, kick-off preparation), leading and managing our project teams consisting of experienced consultants (leading customer meetings, coordinating customer inquiries and project tasks, budget control, change management, etc.) to project closing (lessons learned, project closure, acceptance process control, etc.), as a project manager you support and lead various topics in parallel.
- You enjoy working closely with the customer and do not shy away from negotiations. In critical situations (e.g. budget discussions) you are always looking for a joint solution and act prudently and goal-oriented.
- The planning and controlling of the entire project process is also part of your tasks as well as the identification of upselling opportunities. Your experience and your economic thinking and acting will help you in this.
- The structuring, planning, controlling, monitoring and follow-up of IT projects is part of your daily tasks.
You bring this for the job:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in project management of software implementations and consulting, e.g. in the agency environment
- You are familiar with marketing processes in medium and large companies and you know the challenges of change management in such organizations
- Even complex projects and multi-projects are no obstacle for you and you solve them with sovereignty, strong communication skills and commitment
- You bring both negotiating power and empathy
- You want to work independently and are enthusiastic about software systems of creative users
- You don’t mind occasional trips (approx. 25%) and you speak fluent German and English to exchange with your foreign language colleagues & international customers
- Both on-site and remote work is possible with us
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere friendly
- We demand and promote suitable personal initiatives for further education
- many benefits such as a generous pension plan are also available for you
- 30 days vacation right at the beginning are standard with us
- Attractive salary with performance-related bonus