About the Job:
As a Senior PreSales Consultant, you present the depth and breadth of BrandMaker’s diverse range of Marketing Operations Management software. With your engaging style of presentation – remotely or on-site – you convince mid to senior level Marketing and IT executives of enterprises of all verticals. You can rely on your preceding spot-on analysis of the client’s specific use-case for which you have prepared a comprehensive, customized, and live software demonstration.
You are supporting the sales process, from RFI & RFP, over use-case evaluations to solution development and presentations. Talking to many clients about their ever-changing requirements, you become an expert for the needs of the Marketing Technology world. Working with most of BrandMaker’s departments – e.g., Product Management, Customer Success Management, Professional Service, and Marketing – you are an interdisciplinary link contributing to the further development of BrandMaker’s portfolio.
A deep affinity for IT lets you thrive in software configuration. Your creativity and analytical skills allow you to make the most of it and with eloquence you present your results in the best light.
Highly self-motivated and independent you’re working from home, remotely collaborating in an ever-growing PreSales team.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You have a degree in the STEM field, or a comparable qualification
- You have an analytical mind and a certain amount of creativity
- You have a positive attitude and the ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Presentation skills and eloquence come easily to you
- Your work has attention to detail
- You are a resident of Germany and speak fluent German and English
- You are willing to travel (about 20%)
- You have experience in the technical side of enterprise software sales or consulting
- You are familiar with marketing processes in medium-sized and large companies
What We Offer:
- Both on-site and remote work is possible with us
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere friendly
- We demand and promote suitable personal initiatives for further education
- many benefits such as a generous pension plan are also available for you
- 30 days vacation right at the beginning are standard with us
- Attractive salary with performance-related bonus