About the Job:
- As a project manager, you will supervise the implementation projects of our marketing software for a defined group of national and international customers.
- Your contacts will mainly come from the marketing departments of our customers
- From supporting our sales team in closing deals to project preparation (planning, staffing, kickoff preparation), leading and managing our project teams consisting of experienced consultants (leading customer meetings, coordinating customer requests and project tasks, budget control, change management, etc.) to project closing (lessons learned, project closure, acceptance process management, etc.), you will support and lead diverse topics in parallel as a project manager.
- You enjoy working closely with the customer and are not afraid of negotiation. In critical situations (e.g. budget discussions) you always look for a joint solution and act prudently and goal-oriented.
- Planning and controlling the entire course of the project is also part of your job, as is identifying upselling opportunities. Your experience and your economic thinking and acting will help you.
- Structuring, planning, controlling, monitoring and following up IT projects are part of your daily tasks.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in project management of software implementations and in consulting, e.g. in the agency environment.
- You are familiar with marketing processes in medium-sized and large companies and you know the challenges of change management in such organizations.
- Even complex projects as well as multi-projects are no obstacle for you and you solve them with confidence, strong communication skills and an engaging manner
- You bring both negotiation skills and empathy with you
- You would like to work independently and are enthusiastic about software systems of creative users.
- Occasional travel (approx. 25%) is not a problem for you and you speak fluent German and English to communicate with your foreign-speaking colleagues and international customers.
What We Offer:
- Both on-site and remote work is possible with us
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere friendly
- We demand and promote suitable personal initiatives for further education
- many benefits such as a generous pension plan are also available for you
- 30 days vacation right at the beginning are standard with us
- Attractive salary with performance-related bonus