About the Job:
- You organize and improve the UI libraries of our products as a central contact person.
- You will create a global UI library for all modules that our teams in Germany, Russia and the UK will use.
- You will define coding standards and ensure global compliance.
- You will work closely with your UX customers.
- In addition, you will support front-end developers of different teams.
What You Need To Succeed:
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or similar
- You have many years of experience in the implementation of large-scale react applications (enterprise).
- You have profound knowledge in the following areas: React, Material UI, HTML, CSS.
- You are familiar with the analysis and evaluation of already existing components.
- Experience in leading other front-end developers would be an advantage.
- You have leadership experience in consulting teams at different locations.
- Finally, you are fluent in German and English in order to communicate with your foreign language colleagues.
What We Offer:
- Both on-site and remote work is possible with us: On site we offer you an attractive location with all stores for daily needs and the direct proximity to the city center including parking garage and direct streetcar connection.
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere is familiar.
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work.
- On site you can choose from an extensive and free assortment of soft drinks and coffee specialties.
- Various benefits and a pension plan are also available for you.
- 30 days vacation right at the beginning are standard with us.