This job awaits you:
- You will become part of the Technical Consulting (TC) team, which is responsible for technical consulting, integration of third-party systems/data and customer-specific system adaptations
- You will take over the content management in our project teams for technical questions and advise our national and international customers in the context of implementation projects
- The creation of technical concepts and specifications is also part of your job
- You support customer workshops or carry them out on your own responsibility
- International team members and external development service providers are waiting to be steered by you.
You bring this for the job:
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or similar and many years of experience in the IT project environment including the creation of technical concepts and specifications
- You are enthusiastic about the development of software systems by creative users, are communicative in a team and have a customer-oriented way of thinking
- You want to accompany software throughout its entire lifecycle
- UML Modeling Tools are familiar to you
- Knowledge of the following technologies would be advantageous: programming of web applications (Java), web services and their interface protocols (REST, SOAP), data modelling and mapping (XML, CSS and others), directory services such as ActiveDirectory for customer-specific SSO connections
- You like to work independently in a balanced team
- In addition, you speak fluent German and very good English to communicate with your foreign-speaking colleagues and customers
- You have fun working temporarily at the customer’s site (30-50%)
- We offer you an attractive location with all shops for daily needs and the direct proximity to the city centre incl. multi-storey car park and direct tram connection
- With regular events we strengthen the team spirit within all departments
- You can choose from an extensive and free assortment of soft drinks and coffee specialities and also receive fresh fruit of the season.
The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere familiar
With regular events such as release parties, summer parties and Christmas parties, the relaxed exchange with colleagues is not neglected.
- Many benefits to choose from
- 30 days vacation right from the start are our standard