About the Job:
- Fusion is a strategic core component of our marketing software. It enables customers to build up a seamless Marketing Technology Stack based on the BrandMaker modules.
- You will take over the responsibility for one of the eight Fusion components.
- You will also take over the technical management of your team colleagues who belong to this project.
- You will advance the positioning and further development of our product portfolio. To do this, you collect and prioritize input in the context of concrete customer scenarios, through direct contact with customers and internal contacts, as well as through discussions with international analysts.
- Based on this, you create concepts and specifications together with our UI/UX designers and the international engineering team. Furthermore, you accompany the implementation of the partly cross-module new developments and optimizations up to the successful rollout.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You have a degree in (business) computer science, industrial engineering, or similar.
- You have many years of professional experience in (technical) product management of software products and know the product marketing side as well
- You know relevant players, solutions and trends in the field of marketing process management and automation, ideally you have professional experience in marketing practice.
- You are conceptually strong and have professional experience in managing complex requirements.
- Scrum, MVP and REST are not foreign words to you – You have experience in the development of web and/or app applications.
- Your work style is characterized by quick comprehension, great commitment, initiative and clear, goal-oriented communication.
- You are fluent in German and business fluent in English to communicate with international colleagues, partners and customers.
What We Offer:
- Both on-site and remote work is possible with us
- You can expect a varied and exciting job in a team of professionals who love their work
- The hierarchies are flat and the working atmosphere friendly
- We demand and promote suitable personal initiatives for further education
- many benefits such as a generous pension plan are also available for you
- 30 days vacation right at the beginning are standard with us
- Attractive salary with performance-related bonus