BrandMaker Solutions wheel 360 agile marketing operations

Bigger thinking about Marketing Operations

Operations is all about “making marketing happen”. On average, operations takes up 80% of marketing’s time and energy, leaving only 20% for strategy. Now BrandMaker equips teams to achieve new levels of efficiency and effectiveness in the 4/5 of marketing that is ‘operations’.


“Marketing operations is now one of the top three concerns of CMOs today.”

“99% of enterprise CMOs want to see their marketing operations improve”
BrandMaker Pulse

Guide: Think Bigger to unlock the ROI of Your Marketing Operations

Unlock the massive ROI potential within marketing operations

Realizing the potential in your marketing operations is a process of maturity. Take a few minutes to learn about the operations maturity process, the huge ROI benefits, and other free tools BrandMaker has developed to help you use ROI as a lever for success.



Marketing operations is the top 2021 priority

BrandMaker’s Pulse is a series of research studies focused on issues and challenges effecting enterprise marketing organizations. Key findings of the latest study:
  • 62% of CMO’s want their teams to spend more time on marketing operations
  • 94% see inadequate operations technology as a key barriers
This recent article provides insight into the range and rationale for near-term priorities of enterprise CMOs .
Forrester Wave Report

Per the Forrester Wave™ report:

BrandMaker is the future of marketing operations

BrandMaker delivers “a suite for marketers’ needs today, with an eye on being agile.” BrandMaker offers “a full, modularized suite” of capabilities for managing marketing operations.

“The underlying technology and workflows are logical, and the UI is strong.”

Learn more here

Discover the impact BrandMaker can have

Learn how our customers break out of their marketing fog to drive better performance and hit their growth.
April Dunford tells you how to gain a competitive advantage in an unpredictable climate.
Darrell Alfonso breaks down five key things marketing leaders wish their marketing ops pros knew, and how to tell them.
Emerging from the fog: How FARO completely transformed marketing

See BrandMaker In Action!

Get a no-hassle demo to see how you can get more from your existing resources and unleash your own marketing superpowers!